Monday, December 31

2013

Err hai hello :)

Time flies so fast. Today is the 31st of December 2012 so tomorrow will be the first day of 2013. 2012 has been a great year for me. The memories the moments and everything I've been through to get this far in my life. SPM is coming really soon so I guess I must be ready for everything. I can sense that 2013 is gonna be a tough year for me with this and that going on around me but I'll survive, you know I will. I've been planning to write a summary about 2012 so here it is:

Girl's fight- responsibility;increasing -maturity-boyfriend;succeed - samsung galaxy - Kpop - RUSSIA;favourite memories - sister's graduation - seniors;amazing - gangnam style - call me maybe - Rohingians - Obama won - Palestine saved - AFF Suzuki Cup - 1D&Bieber zero grammy nominations - satisfying end-year result - friends complication - beauty and a beat - well spent holidays

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED


For the upcoming year, I have some wishes and aim I want to achieve

  • Straight A's in SPM
  • Being a better friend, a better daughter, a better sister, a better girlf
  • Stop judging and start thinking
  • Save a lot more money than 2012
  • Walk the talk
  • Having fun in school
  • Won the netball game
  • Complete each and every single work I have
  • Accepting people for who they are
  • Stop complaining about stuff and start supporting
  • Be more creative and hardworking
  • Silence will be my bestfriend when I'm arguing
Guess that's it. So I hope for the best. I set very high expectations for myself. May Allah bless me and my loved ones and may Allah bless you readers. Amin :)



No comments:

Post a Comment