Saturday, August 27

Its almost Eid :)

Its been long since I'd post anything. So, I had my trial exam. It turned out just fine as I wanted it to be. Now, preparing for Eid/my sister to go back to Russia for 1more year. Oh God :| its definitely not a joy thing to experienced. Trust me, I've been experiencing sending my beloved to KLIA every year for the last 5years. But there's nothing I could do about it.

Anyway ~
I had my 'Baju Raya' saw about 3months ago. Hee :D I'm wearing black this year. Eventhough its fun celebrating Eid, for me, I can't wait to go back to school. I'm not a nerd --' its just fun to be there and be with my love ;)

I'm not sure about posting anything for this coming month, I'm sitting for my exam this 4th Oct. So, wish me luck. I've been a not very nice girl this year, that's what I thought of myself. Sorry if I did wrong to any of you guys who's reading this.

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri, Maaf Zahir & Batin :)

No comments:

Post a Comment