Thursday, October 13

FIREWORKS *

yoooo. PMR has finished! hee :D

Haritu actually niat nk masukkan gmbar raya, mls punya mls, tkjadi. hahaha.
Anyway, I miss my blog.

Lately. everything turns out just fine for me :) my friends are great, my Man is definitely still mine, oh I love them all <3
Its just, I don't feel good about myself. You know when you see someone beautiful, with good body shape, fair skin, tall and just fits with everything and everyone, how you feel so down to Earth and like you're so small? Well, that's how I feel right now. huhhh :| but its wokkkaaayyyyy. I know I'm gonna be fine with myself, and I'm gonna turn out as fine and good as everyone else :)

I will update my blog as much as I can. Well I am a lazy bug. a lazy ladybug :D

I just love my Man :D
* awkward


Xoo to my dearest hunny bunny,
Semoga kami semua berenam dpt straight A's for PMR -Amin

No comments:

Post a Comment